Reading the Bible more imaginatively
As a pastor I know how hard it can be to read the Bible. It is, after all, ancient literature. It was written for, but not to us (in the words of John Walton).
The result is that sometimes we feel like we’re reading a foreign language, a book whose meaning isn’t always certain and often is contested.
At time the Bible speaks to us. At times it seems strangely silent.If you want to enrich your Bible experience you should find resources that help you read it with greater imagination. Russ Ramsey is the perfect writer to help you with that.
My deep desire for these books is help people hide Scripture in their hearts by way of the imagination. I’d love to have your help in that mission. -Russ Ramsey
A fantastic resource
For a limited time you can join the launch team for Russ’s forthcoming books, all in the series Retelling the Stories.
- The Advent of the Lamb of God
- The Passion of the King of Glory
- The Mission of the Body of Christ
HOW DO I JOIN?
- STEP ONE – Pre-Order The Mission of the Body of Christ on Amazon or your favorite online retailer
- STEP TWO – Fill out the launch team application
WHAT’S A LAUNCH TEAM?
A launch team is a group of readers assembled as an online team that works together through email and a private Facebook group. You are the sounding board and megaphones for the book. You’ll be given specific direction on practical ways you can help this book build momentum, personal guidance from an on-the-ground marketer, and personal interaction with the author—me!
WHAT’S MY ROLE?
- PRE-ORDER & SHARE the book on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat) or with your team, small group, book club, or organization.
- SHARE about the book on your blog/website.
- REVIEW the book on Amazon, Goodreads and BN.com (it’s easy, fun and we’ll guide you through it).
- GIVE FEEDBACK in our private Facebook group about the book and how it has impacted you!
- TELL EVERYONE you know about the book as many times as you can.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
- FREE digital excerpts of each book from the series
- PLUS physical copies The Advent of the Lamb of God & The Passion of the King of Glory (during Advent + Lent, more on this later)
- Access to a private Facebook group
- A behind-the-scenes look at marketing a book
Get more information
If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, you can sign up here.