Why I deactivated by Facebook account
- To be a better steward of my time. There are other, better things I can be doing.
- To be a better husband and father. Attention is the biggest gift we can give our wives and children.
- To spend more time in prayer. Facebook has edged its way into the parts of the day typically used for prayer.
- To better manage my energy. There are better, truly restorative things I can do.
- To cultivate a positive attitude. Lately Facebook has felt like a public squabble.
What about you? Have you ever taken a Facebook fast?